February 28, 2018 at 9:37 pm #2205FPSfreakParticipant
I recently bought Escape From Tarkov the standard edition and was looking forward to it, but it has consistently frozen my PC.
I’m running on a 4690K with a 1060 6GB and 8GB RAM. Settings were at first high with AA, then I tried medium and my fps was in the high 30s/low 40s at 1080. Eventually stuttered and froze.
I searched and it seems that this game is memory hungry. Is this anyone’s experience? I have 16GB replacement coming tomorrow to install.
I run pubG with AA high/Ultra at 60FPS, Doom ultra 4K 70+ FPS… So the system is capable. Please help!
March 1, 2018 at 3:19 am #2206ARGNKeymaster
Here is the solution to this problem, and the cause of the problem is actually overlapping and leftover registry items of driver software which at times gets stuck in the registry of the PC during the Windows Uninstallation process and does not let the new drivers fully take effect. In some instances it creates multiple driver instances due to this issue as well. So here is the solution…
1. Make sure you disable your Anti-Virus Software… shields and everything! Comodo’s Sand-Box screws with EVERYTHING!
A) Make sure your PC is 100% Up to date with Windows!
B) Make sure you disable your SSD Acceleration through (Intel Rapid Storage) Software, (**IF you have SSD acceleration) or RAID-0 configuration! <— THIS STEP IS SUPER IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE ACCELERATED SSD-CACHE INSTALLED ON YOUR PC.
C) Make sure you take snapshots of all your NVIDIA settings before you re-install the driver, so you can save time after the install and get back to GAMING! 😀
2. Completely Remove your current Driver from your computer using the NVIDIA’s Uninstaller with "SAFE MODE" feature: http://www.wagnardmobile.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=592
3. Reboot, then install the GeForce Experience immediately… (You can download and keep GeForce Experience in your downloads to make this process quick),
4. Re-Install the NEWEST driver from NVIDIA through GeForce Experience!
5. Re-Install the game if you have to… if it’s giving you booting issues. (Not mandatory)
6. Run your cleanup software to make sure your registery is all good… you can use CCleaner for now if you don’t have anything else: https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download
7. Root PC and Enjoy Yourself! 😛
March 7, 2018 at 8:30 pm #2274FPSfreakParticipant
Just wanted to let you know that this WORKED!! 😀 😀 😀 The funny thing is that this was a regular issue I was having with my computer after every NVIDIA update almost, and never really understood why it happens.
But now I know!! Thank you so much for all your time and assistance with this you guys… there is a holly grail for computer problems after all! 😀
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe For Special Events & Giveaways!
ALPHA Rogue Gaming
- [RSC] Dillweed68
- Star Citizen March 4, 2019Star Citizen is an upcoming enormous multi-player (MMO), space trading and combat simulation title for Microsoft Windows and Linux operating Systems. The development also includes a single-player campaign titled "Squadron-42". The post Star Citizen appeared first on ALPHA Rogue Gaming Network.
- Ace Combat 7 February 24, 2019Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown is one of the newest installments of the Ace Combat Franchise Series. It is a Combat Flight Simulator which puts gamers in the cockpit of most advanced war planes ever engineered by mankind. The post Ace Combat 7 appeared first on ALPHA Rogue Gaming Network.
- MechWarrior 5 January 17, 2019MechWarrior Series is a Giant, Military War-Robot Simulator which places the players in the seats of the infamous “MechWarriors” which are futuristic combat robots, for full spectrum advanced warfare experience! The post MechWarrior 5 appeared first on ALPHA Rogue Gaming Network.